Dear valued patron,
We greatly appreciate you choosing us as your dentist for all your oral healthcare needs. In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you and other patients, we ask you to please adhere to the PRACTICE of SOCIAL DISTANCING and maintain 6’ distance and wear a face mask whenever possible and observe to the following instructions:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds upon entering the office.
- Rinse your mouth with the Peridex rinse provided in the patient restroom.
- DO NOT put your hands in your mouth at anytime during your visit in the office as it can cause further contamination.
- Please call the office for any issues not requiring an appointment as the lobby will remain closed until further notice.
We know this last year has been difficult with Covid-19 and it may have been a while since your last appointment so we thought we’d let you know about some of the changes we’ve made this year here at New Avenue Dental to help protect our patients and staff including:
- UV lights installed in each room to help fight against Covid-19 bacteria
- A UV Scrubber installed in the HVAC system
- Every room now has barrier walls of 12 ml plastic sheet to help prevent the spread of airborne bacteria
- Temperature checks are now required for every patient prior to them entering the facility
- Increased patient sanitizing procedures including a medicated rinse
Please don’t delay your oral healthcare any longer! Give us a call today at 630-985-9787 or visit our website to book an appointment today!
New Avenue Dental Woodridge accepts most PPO insurances. We do not accept HMO insurances but we do offer our very own Membership Plan which is designed to save you money while still getting you the dental care you need.
To help you have a smile that you can be proud of, your local dentist offers the following dental services:
Although our priorities are with our patients that have scheduled appointments, we understand that EMERGENCY dental issues do come up. Contact us if you have any dental issues and we will do our best to accommodate you while still respecting our scheduled patients’ time. Thank you!